3/25/15 Currently Seeking:
Legal Assistant / Paralegal
Busy boutique Aventura law firm seeks Litigation Legal Assistant / Paralegal. Available applicant must have:
- Experience in civil litigation from inception to trial, including, but not limited to: drafting legal documents/pleadings, preparation of discovery requests and responses, and review of incoming pleadings /correspondence.
- Background in foreclosure and commercial litigation is preferred.
Familiarity with state, federal and appellate procedures, including e-filing, CM/ECF, e-courtesy, and e-service.
- Competence in reviewing and preparing files for attorneys prior to meetings, hearings, depositions, mediations and trials.
- Computer proficiency in Outlook and Office Suite (Word, Excel); Amicus Attorney a plus.
- Excellent Ability to multi-task, manage time, meet deadlines and prioritize is a must.
- Keen eye for detail and ability to input and maintain information into case management system to ensure data integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Spanish a plus.
The candidate must be a:
- Consummate professional, who maintains composure under pressure.
- Team player with a CAN-DO attitude.
- Resourceful, self-starter who takes initiative and can work independently.
- Problem-solver with sharp analytical skills
- Salary is commensurate with experience. Please send your résumé with cover letter to Frederick
Neustein.: FN@neusteinlaw.com. Direct hire opportunity -no recruiters, please.