Nicole (Neustein) Moskowitz
Nicole (Neustein) Moskowitz is a Miami native who has been licensed to practice law since 2008. After law school, Ms. Moskowitz worked for a major law firm in which she defended multi-million dollar insurance and products liability cases. Ms. Moskowitz also has extensive courtroom experience as both a litigator and federal law clerk.
Ms. Moskowitz brings a unique experience to the practice of law having completed prestigious clerkships for two federal magistrate judges in the Southern District of Florida. These clerkships exposed Ms. Moskowitz to the inner workings of a court room and a variety of federal cases including civil rights and discrimination actions, criminal law, federal minimum wage lawsuits, and other high stakes commercial law cases.
As a principal of Neustein Law Group, PA, Ms. Moskowitz has had extensive experience defending foreclosure actions and commercial litigation cases, as well as representing debtors in Chapter 7 bankruptcies.
Before law school, Ms. Moskowitz was a mental health counselor and worked with at risk children and families.
J.D., magna cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 2008
- Order of the Coif
- Articles and Comments Editor, University of Miami Law Review
- Honors: Dean’s Fellow, Fall 2007; Dean’s List, Fall 2005, Spring 2006, Fall 2006, Spring 2007, Spring 2008; CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Elements, Business Associations, and Advanced Criminal Procedure; Dean’s Certificate of Achievement: Torts, Criminal Procedure, Labor and Employment Law, Business Associations, and Property Research Assistant, Professor Bruce Winick Miami Scholars Program Scholarship Recipient
- 2007-2008 George David Gold Scholarship Recipient
- 2007-2008 Abadin, Jaramillo, Cook & Heffernan Scholarship Recipient
M.S. in Mental Health Counseling, Nova Southeastern University, 2004
B.A., Barnard College of Columbia University, 2000
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Certified Legal Intern, United States Securities and Exchange Commission
- Associate, Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Law Clerk to United States Magistrate Judge Barry L. Garber, Southern District of Florida
- Law Clerk to United States Magistrate Judge Alicia M. Otazo-Reyes, Southern District of Florida